Take the L

By Anonymous - 01/01/2022 04:58 - United States - Chester

Today, it's both my 28th birthday and New Year’s Eve. Even though it's a Friday, tonight’s big plans are frozen pizza and going to bed early. I live with my parents and even they are going out tonight, leaving me to watch the dog. Happy Birthday, loser! FML
I agree, your life sucks 993
You deserved it 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I recommend heating up the pizza. When you have a dog, you're never alone. Especially if you have hot pizza nearby.

Marcella1016 31

Why does the dog need to be watched? It’s not a kid it should be fine for a few hours. Can this dog never be alone or something??

Comments

wysegirl 24

Take your life into your own hands. I don't know why you live with your parents at 28 but if you can figure out your path take it. People fall on hard times or have reason but if possible no kid should rely on their parents after they graduate from high school or college. Like I said I don't know your circumstances or if you have medical issues that keep you there. good luck.

I recommend heating up the pizza. When you have a dog, you're never alone. Especially if you have hot pizza nearby.

Marcella1016 31

Why does the dog need to be watched? It’s not a kid it should be fine for a few hours. Can this dog never be alone or something??

Go out and make something of your day. Happy birthday!

randybryant799 20

28 is a bit old to still be at home. You need to do something about that.

Dirtysalamander1 13

what is wrong with living with parents? as long as he is paying rent it should be fine.

You're 28, go out and let the dog watch itself. Make your own birthday fun.

diraven 15

Good time to take up hard drinking