By Anonymous - 24/08/2014 05:51 - United States - Hicksville

Today, my girlfriend sent me a bunch of sexy pics and said to come over to her place. I thought she was in the mood for sex. Nope, she just wanted me to come over and hang a shelf, after which she sent me back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 935
You deserved it 7 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was pretty shelfish in my opinion.

eaglerob 20

That's your future wife right there; embrace the chaos

Comments

eaglerob 20

That's your future wife right there; embrace the chaos

It said no where OP was planning to marry her.

Sorry for killing your joke. Sometimes I don't really have a sense of humor.

icandothecancan 24

Probobly not the best site for you then...

That was pretty shelfish in my opinion.

LostInTheZone11 29

*Insert Cryptkeeper laugh here*

Yeah, he nailed something just not his girlfriend.

pwnman 33

Seems like she is using you for her home benefits...

captainclutch96 3

A lot of women can be manipulative like that

hokie16 13

From what I've seen men are generally more manipulative when trying to get a woman, whereas women are the manipulative ones in relationships. There are exceptions to everything but I'm a woman and I have to say I have no problem with #5's statement. lol.

captainclutch96 3

#61, I'm not being sexist. If I were being sexist, I would have said, "all women are manipulative." By saying "a lot of" instead of "all", I'm implying that I am not including all of the female race. Use context clues instead of being quick to assume things.

How selfish of her. That sounds like it could be quite a hang up in your relationship.

myoukei 31
Drfucked 9

I read that shell fish And OP's girlfriend. Clever girl....

That was a little cruel. She should have at least given you some action before you left.

She doesn't owe him anything!!! If he doesn't say anything and just goes there with hope, then he diesn't "deserve" anything!!

She's brilliant. Keep her. Right now she's using her brilliance to get a shelf hung up, but she might have some other tricks up her sleeve for the sex later.

TheLostLegend 2

Did anyone else read it as bang a shelf?

nope sure didnt...we're not autistic nor blind.

55 is one of those people that have no idea what autism is, but think it's cool to call people autistic. They always end up looking stupid.