By Anonymous - 08/11/2017 21:57 - Belgium - Wilsele

Today, at work, someone peed in the fitting room, after I told her she could not use the employee toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 517
You deserved it 3 195

feytensn tells us more.

OP here! I did follow store policy. People could not go to our restroom. That’s because the restroom is inside the stock, next to our safe. We could not keep an eye on them, so it is possible that they could steal from us. Althought we would never refuse a child or a pregnant woman. This lady took of her pants and underpants. When she left the fitting room, she acted like nothing happend. We did give her something to clean it up.

Top comments

bish_wut 15

That is just extremely childish. She needs to understand that places have rules, and if she really had to go she should have left. I hope she was removed from the property.

aredvulpix 23

That'll teach you ya to not follow store policy! But seriously, people are gross and never stop surprising me with stupid things they do. Sorry OP!

Comments

bish_wut 15

That is just extremely childish. She needs to understand that places have rules, and if she really had to go she should have left. I hope she was removed from the property.

aredvulpix 23

That'll teach you ya to not follow store policy! But seriously, people are gross and never stop surprising me with stupid things they do. Sorry OP!

WallyQ 18

Sounds like you had a... crappy day.

How do you get away with not catering to customer needs?

She was most likely following store policy. It's very common to not have a public restroom available to patrons. Peeing in the fitting room in response is ridiculous and disgusting.

Yeah but when you have to go you have to go. Did you know you can die if you hold your pee too long?

kk21days 14

I hope your manager made her clean that shit up before removing her from the premise. People can be so nasty, I don't even understand.

thqnky0u 1

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Not that I support this, but perhaps she was desperate. Maybe she was faced with either pissing her pants or peeing somewhere discreet.

In what world is peeing on the fitting room discreet?! It's pretty easy to tell what kind of clothing stores have restrooms, and if you're the kind of person who needs to get have quick access to a bathroom to pee, you pay attention to these things when you're shopping. She should have been able to get to another location. However, if she truly has real incontinence issues, frankly, it IS more discreet to pee in your pants. If it showed, hell, she's in a clothing store - she could probably buy a pair of bottoms and even underwear right there! People should have some decency not to make others deal with their messes!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Peeing in the fitting room is gross, but I never really understood "rules" surrounding the use of restrooms in public places of business. If you invited somebody into your home, and they needed to use the restroom, you would let them. This is no different. By turning on the "open" sign, you are inviting guests into your business. It just seems so petty not to allow somebody to use the facilities if they need to.

Unfortunately, not all stores have a bathroom that is available to the public. I used to work at a smallish bookstore that had a tiny bathroom; it could only be accessed by going *behind* the sales counter, down a narrow and curved set of stairs, and into the basement stock area. Definitely NOT a place we wanted customers to be going.