By fucked - 06/02/2015 08:06 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, in a desperate attempt to get fired, I sent a sexual love letter to my boss. We're going on our first date tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 027
You deserved it 40 546

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't you just quit? You know, like a normal person? It's not that hard.

Comments

chadallac 9

What in the world does OP mean?

Original Poster from my understanding. Basically the author of the FML story.

Its dumb enough sending that love letter instead of just quitting, it's even more dumb to agree to that date

Thors_Hammer9999 17

At least you're not single anymore?

born_hustla 26

Seems like your boss has been waiting for that consensual moment. Have fun!

If this were a chick flick, you two would end up together in the end.

ScarredFlame 17

there's gotta be a better way to get fired. or just quit. that works too i suppose

I wonder if in Japan if you get fired you can still collect unemployment benifits. As apposed to the US where you need to be laid-off.

Singapore, I thought that was a city in Japan. Apparently it's it's own nation?

Yep. Tiny little country, smaller than some of the US's largest cities (in terms of land area), and between LA and NYC in population. Sits just south of Malaysia. Glad to see you corrected yourself, it's always refreshing to see people admit they were wrong. Nothing wrong with it -- just means you learned something today.

And to answer your question, another person from Singapore posted that they don't have any unemployment benefits at all.

Stand him up! At the rate you are going you might get a promotion!

Well.. Do you find her attractive if so then go on the date you might have fun. :)