By fucked - 06/02/2015 08:06 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, in a desperate attempt to get fired, I sent a sexual love letter to my boss. We're going on our first date tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 027
You deserved it 40 546

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't you just quit? You know, like a normal person? It's not that hard.

Comments

Who knows, maybe you won't want to quit/get fired. maybe after a good date you will get a promotion ;)

Wow was that on your bucket list, never heard of anyone writing a sexual letter to their boss!! Anyway your plan will work, your boss would have horny expectations for the date and when he knows you had no sexual intentions and you were messing with him/her, I see you getting fired OP.

caleb_ohs 8

It's looks better on your résumé to quit a job then be fired...

Tried that as well and it doesn't work Op.

... You actually got lucky that you didn't get hit with a sexual harassment suit. How stupid can someone be?

Right? Fired alone would be if you were lucky. Also, it's extremely low to lie about being sexually interested in someone, that's messing with emotions and psychologically cruel.

that must have been awkward! hopefully you figure out something! good luck

HAHAHAH I'm sorry that's hilarious. Why can't you just resign??

Why would you want to get fired?? That would look so bad if you were trying to get another job. Just quit.