By Sam - 18/01/2010 17:05 - United States

Today, I woke up to find my freshly dry-cleaned $200 suit not on my bed. Instead I found my drunk ex-girlfriend. Not only did she break into my house, she decided that she wanted to sleep in my bed and threw my suit into the trash. I have a job interview today and the garbage men already came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 411
You deserved it 3 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

At least it wasn't an expensive suit, still fyl.

soo...the sound of a drunk chick (probably not an expert in sneak and security if intoxicated) doesn't wake you up... some drunk chick getting into your bed doesn't wake you up... you sleep with your freshly cleaned suit on your bed...and she took the trash out? obvs fake

Shove the garbage can up her ass and take her out. Maybe the garbage men will empty her of all the trash ;)

mshafty 0

Fake, unless you are the heaviest sleeper on the planet! also why would go to sleep with the suit on your bed?

a $200 suit probably should be in the garbage. a half decent jacket is like $400

agreed. plus, what kind of man has only one suit? YDI for not being prepared.

Tomaino 3

How do you know how much money he makes? He's obviously unemployed. He might be 18 years old. How many multi-hundred-dollar suits do most 18 year old men have? Even if he's in his early twenties, he might not have more than one. Or his other suits might not be cleaned and pressed. There could be any number of reasons that was his only available suit. And for the record, I have a queen sized bed and a very 150 pound rottweiler. She jumps in and out of my bed in the middle of the night and I rarely wake up to it. There's also plenty of room in my bed to lay out clothes. Since I'm the only person who usually sleeps in my bed, I do use half of it as a table. I keep my laptop, cell phone, a book, and my iPod on it. Why not? Plenty of room and I don't move much once I'm asleep.

LMAO at "What kind of a man only has one suit?" Are you joking? How about young men just entering the work force or a man who has absolutely no use for one? My hubby is a carpenter so he has no need for a suit. He does however, have a few pairs of dress pants and a couple ties for when he needs to be slightly dressy, but he would never need an actual suit. I love how ignorant people don't think of the obvious.

Tomaino 3

Sure, the first few times she did it, it woke me, and I bet when this guy was still with his girlfriend, it woke him up once in a while too. But he probably got used to it, so it didn't wake him this time. They might be recently broken up. And as for "breaking," that might be as simple as her still having his key without his knowledge. And maybe she's like me when she's drunk and takes forever to do everything. When I want to go to bed when I'm drunk, I take forever. I'll stand in front of the bed for a few minutes, contemplate sitting down, then sit down for about ten minutes, then lay down. So maybe she just moves slowly. A little noise throughout a longer period of time is less likely to wake someone than a lot of noise at once. I really don't see why this FML couldn't be 100% real.

Auzie 0

For those of you saying he should have more than one suit notice the word INTERVIEW. He needed the suit so he could get more money so he could possibly then buy more than one suit. and also it was his ex girlfriend who is clearly a bitch for throwing it out. So don't judge this person for their lack of suits.

Rico5037 0

id say pretty close to half of these are fake I mean come on, your drunk ex gf managed to break into your house and out of complete randomness she decided to throw it away there must be more to this story .

erinlpx 0

So your ex-girlfriend let herself into your apartment with the key that you haven't successfully gotten back from her yet, while drunk. Before bed, she decided to tidy up a bit and saw something laying on your bed, and grabbed it with the rest of the trash, and took it out to the curb, because she was wandering up the street to get some late-night munchies anyway. She lets herself back in, and crawls into your bed, and you don't notice any of this because you'd polished off a 12-pack of natty-light while watching Mythbusters reruns, and you yourself were passed out on your couch. Come on guys, I can TOTALLY see how this kind of a scenario went down. TOTALLY.