By Sam - 18/01/2010 17:05 - United States

Today, I woke up to find my freshly dry-cleaned $200 suit not on my bed. Instead I found my drunk ex-girlfriend. Not only did she break into my house, she decided that she wanted to sleep in my bed and threw my suit into the trash. I have a job interview today and the garbage men already came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 411
You deserved it 3 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Maddoctor 10

I smell a restraining order...

nothing better than the smell of restraining orders in the morning!

Agreed. Call the cops and get a restraining order.

unixorn 1

Definitely call the cops. Even if you don't want a restraining order now, when/if you do, you're going to need to show a history of her being a problem.

Hanban 0

Can't he just punch the girlfriend and give her Botox or whatever to clean the mess up? I know, you can't. :)

mouser103 0

Question: why would you sleep with your freshly pressed $200 suit on your bed? Seems a bit counterproductive, but maybe that's just me...

Nic_hole 0

crazy bitch ha wow agreed with getting a restraining order on her, that's bull shit

no ... no, they didn't. because normal people aren't as lawsuit-happy as idiots on this website.

it's his ex who broke into his house.. that needs a restraining order. idiot.

crzyry 6

Do you only have one suit? That may have been your best or favorite one but I'm sure you have to have at least one more.

Why would you think that? Suits are expensive, and OP may not have a job yet, considering he was going in for an interview. I don't expect most people to have a lot of suits, just one that they wear on important occasions. I could be wrong.

crzyry 6

I'm not by any means rich but I own 3 suits, several black slacks and dress shirts. Maybe he doesn't have another suit but I find it hard to believe that he doesn't have anything somewhat dressy.

Suits may be expensive, a $200 suit is not. If you buy one of those you'll be one of those people who complain about how uncomfortable suits are AND you'll still look like a bus driver. Even if you don't wear suits much, spending a bit more money will pay off, especially in situations like job interviews.

Im confused... so where did you sleep if the suit was lying on your bed? Why not just hang it in the closet or over the door and sleep in your own bed. I think it's fake, besides why would your ex-girlfriend take the suit all the way out to the curb to throw it out? Especially if she were drunk...

Some people have beds bigger than a single/full. If he has a queen or king bed, it could have been laying next to him, off the edge of the bed, which would be why she moved it to sleep. Laying it on his bed is "laying it out" to be worn the next day. I used to do that, other people do it, so it isn't inconceivable that OP did it for this very reason.

If that were the case, anyone who can sleep through someone (Especially drunk) breaking into their house, throwing something in the trash (and potentially taking it all the way out to the curb if there's not a building trash shoot or something) and then returning to sleep on the bed probably isn't going to easily wake up for an interview so you wouldn't have gotten the job anyway

allen20 0

Dumbass bitch! throw her in the garbage ! i bet ur tuxedo cost more than her!

a tux is not even remotely the same as a suit. do you really not know the difference? never comment on anything ever again. ever.