By wherefelix - 03/07/2009 08:01 - United States

Today, I woke up early, showered, dressed, and made the 40 minute drive to work, only to discover when I arrived that today was my day off. When I got home my live in boyfriend was gone. I called and he told me he was at the beach, right near my work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 120
You deserved it 9 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

*clicks invisible "who cares" button*

eh so you wasted some time, big deal, thats not a bad FML

Comments

bluenote_fml 0

If this is really a FML for you, I would say you don't have a L, which would be FYL indeed...

YDI, for not knowing when you day off is in the first place

How can you not realise that it is your day off?

cattoe7 0

not FYL.. but your day does suck

Who cares? You don't have to work and can now drive back and hang out with your boyfriend at the beach.

pedrobrian 0

**** you! Anybody who thinks like that has serious issues and is a total a**!

Nai_fml 0

Well, you can **** them if you want, but I don't see what that's going to do for them.

TheUnthinkable 0

you are pathetic to type something that horrible on here! i am a jew and u don't know me! how can u possibly hate me or anyone, for that matter, just because of their RELIGION?! i think this anti-semitism crap is pathetic. and there is nothing wrong with being gay either! just because someone is attracted to someone of the same gender doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them! EVERYONE deserves to be happy! and I'm going to be the bigger person here and even go as far as to say, pedrobrian, even YOU deserve happiness even though you are so pathetic and horrible as to hate a person because of their differences. embrace other's differences and their beliefs and feelings, don't slander them because of it. geesh.

meddude 0

may i suggest you all go up to the first buried comment and #29's reply to it.

xtremelifter 0
bloodyhell9398 0