By wherefelix - 03/07/2009 08:01 - United States

Today, I woke up early, showered, dressed, and made the 40 minute drive to work, only to discover when I arrived that today was my day off. When I got home my live in boyfriend was gone. I called and he told me he was at the beach, right near my work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 120
You deserved it 9 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

*clicks invisible "who cares" button*

eh so you wasted some time, big deal, thats not a bad FML

Comments

Yeah, and. Who cares, so you had to drive to the beach on a nice day off of work to see your boyfriend, god your life is sooo horrible. They really need a "who cares" button here.

Honestly, I had to read this three or four times before I could even come up with a half-legit reason this might be considered an FML for someone. I kept thinking maybe it was an FML because she's a really controlling bitch and her boyfriend snuck out and went to the beach? Maybe it's an FML because... she thought... he... had work? And then I realized apparently it's an FML because she has to drive back to the beach now. As opposed to what, heading over there in your work clothes and watching everyone else have fun in the ridiculous summer heat? Yeah. Your life REALLY sucks, OP. I feel for you.

Careful now, I questioned the validity of several FML's on here and I've already been banned twice!

haha look at all these people complain that its not that bad. its meant to make you laugh people! and its pretty funny!

It's not like you were gonna go to the beach in your work clothes, right? Good thing you're home now!

learn how to read your frikkin schedule retard

your life isn't ******.. just sucks, but it happens.

Oh come on its a laugh at yourself moment! XD I would laugh at myself XD