By wherefelix - 03/07/2009 08:01 - United States

Today, I woke up early, showered, dressed, and made the 40 minute drive to work, only to discover when I arrived that today was my day off. When I got home my live in boyfriend was gone. I called and he told me he was at the beach, right near my work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 120
You deserved it 9 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

*clicks invisible "who cares" button*

eh so you wasted some time, big deal, thats not a bad FML

Comments

tigerarmy_13 0

this is by far the stupidest fml I've read...and wtf is #8 all about? disgusting!

meddude 0

are you looking at the correct #8? or did you mean #70?

Sounds like someone needs something real to bitch about.

Yet another reason why MY workplace is only 7/10ths of a mile from home! I don't ever want to commute more than 10 miles from home to anywhere every day.

zach5 0

@springbirder2 ok first of all STFU u have already said that on other FMLs. Second of all u r really retarded cause all u say on ur comment is Obama sucks. Really? Find something else to say and get a f***ing life.

zach5 0

For the OP though, it really had to suck that u had to drive that much and waste gas and money.

Stevieebabyy 0

That blows...but you're life wasn't really ******.

ambisaurus 0

do you work at ralphs? because my boyfriend was telling me about something like this that happened to someone at his work...

Sounds more like a MLIA than a FML to me... I mean, i drive 40 mins for nothing every once in a while myself. I don't let it ruin my day and complain on Fmylife when I get home...