By wherefelix - 03/07/2009 08:01 - United States

Today, I woke up early, showered, dressed, and made the 40 minute drive to work, only to discover when I arrived that today was my day off. When I got home my live in boyfriend was gone. I called and he told me he was at the beach, right near my work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 120
You deserved it 9 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

*clicks invisible "who cares" button*

eh so you wasted some time, big deal, thats not a bad FML

Comments

Not an fml it's just a fail, this belongs on failblog

Mc09toofine 0

why is this an fml???? Sheesh i mean you made your local gas station happy i mean there's nothing really to complain about! LOL but no seriously this one sucks ... no offense. And #36 you're a waste of sperm and egg i hope somebody beats your ass because of how ignorant you are .,.. there is nothing wrong with Jewish people or gays... so why don't you hop off your computer and get a life.

americayay 0

you wasted some gas. NOT an FML.

iwearfeathers 0

i thought everyone had a cellphone these day.

Kristoffer 35

Oh yeah, your life is SOOOOOOO ****** 'cause you drove an hour and 20 minutes more than you needed to have, on your day off. Boo freakin' hoo. Be glad you can drive at all; that you own a car, have your license, and can afford to pay for gas and basic maintenance for the car. I guess this can be a FML if you're an emo kid. "I suffered a mild inconvenience today! FML!"

OH MY GOD!!! Your life is so terrible!! You should cut yourself for even thinking this is an FML Really?!?!?!?! OMG I had to drive.........WTF?

EMERGENCY SWIMSUIT AND JETPACK TO THE RESCUTE! You do have those handy, right?

They invented this thing a while ago, called a calendar. Learn to use it. Seriously.