By Anonymous - 26/10/2009 14:43 - United States

Today, I witnessed a homeless man fall off of his bike and land face first onto the pavement. Bleeding and shivering in the 40 degree weather, I gave him the coat off of my back. He got up like nothing happened and sprinted away with it. Oh yeah, my wallet was in the inside pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 884
You deserved it 33 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't if funny how the world works sometimes? You try to do something nice, and you get screwed.

CaptainPat 0

Idea. Get on the bike and chase that hobo, then ghost ride it into his ass.

Comments

Ellowise_fml 0

Poor BOTH of you :( He was desperate and hurt and you were robbed...

0 3

What gave you the idea that he is homeless??

That goes to show you, never help hobos.

Raydot when I was younger and naive I was too an Idealist! Then I matured! There are qualified Professionals for the injured if they really are injured... If you could read and comprehend you would have noticed that I said call preferably a non emergency police number, OR 911 AS YOU WALK AWAY!!! If you get TOO involved chances are there will be that many more fools to "help" or prosecute...

raydot 0

Cristaderzi, in regards to your first post: How was giving a cold, hurt, homeless man your jacket being "too involved"? Why do you think calling a non emergency number as you drive away to casually explain that you saw a man faceplant on cement and ask if they could, I don't know, casually swing by the area to check him out constitutes as the "right thing" to do? And don't give me this bullshit about how maturity desensitizes you. It shouldn't. Something must have happened along the way that makes you think it's "OK" to not stop your damn car and help a fellow human being up off the ground, no matter WHAT condition they're in. In regards to your second post: What?

After living on SF for a decade trust me these bums harm themselves or for real fight BEFORE and after their hustles!!! I due to Transphobia and me being bipolar was homeless off and on! Though I personally NEVER used dope nor drank! Shiiite I dont even smoke cigs nor 420!!! Ive seen a LOT of crap!!' TRUST NO ONE! Because really all you have is YOU!!! Everyone else is fake. I hate this world and attempted suicide many times cause of my family and people!! What can I say Im a failure. F em all LOL

sublime93 0
electroboy_fml 0

*BOOM* AW CRAP! HE BROKE THE WTF-O-METER!

Homeless people are usually homeless for a reason. Best to avoid them.

Mikesta178 0

Sorry if I sound stupid, but... ...how do you know he was homeless? And honestly, your wallet should have been good enough a prize for you to climb onto that hobo's bike, adrenaline pumping like God-knows-what, chase after him, and take your coat back, slapping him hard in the face, and calling the police so he can become another tax-stealing unproductive member of the benefits system. Unless you're in the US, where he'll become a poor innocent hobo who falls off his bike so he can steal wallets from innocent and non-bloodthirsty law-abiding citizens. For shame.

yasmeenjonasx3 0

Sorry. That's ****** up. You try to be nice, but that stupid hobo jacks your jacket & wallet. :(

That is messed up. But always take your wallet out if you let someone borrow your coat.