By Anonymous - 26/10/2009 14:43 - United States

Today, I witnessed a homeless man fall off of his bike and land face first onto the pavement. Bleeding and shivering in the 40 degree weather, I gave him the coat off of my back. He got up like nothing happened and sprinted away with it. Oh yeah, my wallet was in the inside pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 884
You deserved it 33 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't if funny how the world works sometimes? You try to do something nice, and you get screwed.

CaptainPat 0

Idea. Get on the bike and chase that hobo, then ghost ride it into his ass.

Comments

YunqFlyMa21o 0

I was LOL up to the word 'Pavement'. However, unless you're more out of shape than a homeless person, I find this hard to believe. I mean, every homeless person I've seen looks like they'd pass out if they managed to get their pass up to a sprint and at the same time, you had the guys bike! Unless he wrecked it on the crash, why didnt you chase him down to get your wallet back? Naturally you wouldn't be concerned about the jacket because you wrapped it around a stinking filth covered homeless dude.

I would have done the same thing to help that poor man. You should always do good, which is why I applaud the OP for doing a good deed. Although it didn't turn out so well, god still noticed it. Shame on all of you that hit YDI.

@people saying he should have chased the guy on the bike - are you guys all assuming that the homeless person faked the fall? Maybe the bike broke (e.g. chain snapped) and that's why the guy fell off. Then again, the OP could've chased him on foot. Still, FYL for trying to do the right thing and getting backstabbed like that.

b_rad_fml 4

YDI Don't give homeless people anything! They are more desperate and cunning than you can imagine

appleboxes12 12

That's what you get for being a good person

It's okay, karma will bite him in the ass for ya.

You are very sweet. But I have to say ydi for not checking your pockets before. Don't stop being kind to others. :-)

40 degrees is shirtsleeves and shorts weather