By Anonymous - 26/10/2009 14:43 - United States

Today, I witnessed a homeless man fall off of his bike and land face first onto the pavement. Bleeding and shivering in the 40 degree weather, I gave him the coat off of my back. He got up like nothing happened and sprinted away with it. Oh yeah, my wallet was in the inside pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 884
You deserved it 33 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't if funny how the world works sometimes? You try to do something nice, and you get screwed.

CaptainPat 0

Idea. Get on the bike and chase that hobo, then ghost ride it into his ass.

Comments

I agree with the first comment. Why can't karma be in favor of good too!

PhillyGirl2 0

um, ok not to be mean but you're a little bit of a dumb ass

sublime93 0

I don't He tries so hard to be cool in his comments Its sad, really

Next time check your wallet´s place first and then help....YDI. Otherwise good for you to have such a nice gesture, but unfortunately many times people just don´t get the nice gesture.

subcultured 0

I've had one once. Then my instructor told me to go back and rewrite.

I understand that you were trying to be nice but YDI for not taking your wallet out of your coat first.

That idealism will have burnt entirely out of you by the time you're 30.

energyphuck 0

thanks "SOMAgirl" for your life story.

i_got_it 0

lol... You seem like the antisocial one. Yes, using the n word makes you pretty ******* rad.

TJStarzZ 8

wow, fame fail. I mean seriously, it isn't bad enough you're ignorant enough to post a retarded comment, but you also have to generalize all the 'haters' here as 'niggas'? Dude, I'm Black and I take offense to that word when used by shitwads such as yourself, but I have no control over you, all I know is that if you had a choice between saying it on FmYLife.com where you have barely a chance of meeting any of us and saying it in an open environment, you'd be a pussy and type it here, seeing as how no one can reach through their monitors and throttle the poser out of you, since you could do with that.