By carson28 - 17/12/2010 02:23 - United States

Today, I saw a homeless man on the corner, I thought I would be generous and give him some cash. I rolled down my window and waved my hand for him to come over. As he was walking over, he was struck by another car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 215
You deserved it 6 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Yea I can see how this would suck for YOU...

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
btnhdude 0
stormer461 13

Well you spelled your name with 4 Ys so I think your even with OP.

stormer461 13

*you're I never make that typo.

I_R_Genius 3

Well did you call 911? If not then your ****** because homeless guy is going to haunt you for the rest of your life. Oh and nvm....

pwincessa23 1

that's horrible. poor homeless person. did u help?

Brittney, Brittneyy, and Brittneyyy were all taken, and no my last name is not Spears but I get that a lot >:(

Great, that's one less hobo that I can now experiment on and act out my wildest fantasies with.

FFyourLIFE 0

You are an inspiration! I love reading all the comments that you post. You and four or five other people on here are the reason I went ahead and made a profile! I hope that my comments will turn out just as witty and awesome as yours! :D

Ali_Br_fml 33

55, the first your was correct, the 2nd wasn't. you're is you are, & your is possessive. You are even. You're even, not your even... your even what? What would he/she have that's even, and what would it have to do with the spelling of a name? (I hate typing on iPods, and I'm not going to correct my capitalization errors...)

VinegarStrokes 0

26 there's no way in hell you've EVER been asked if your last name was Spears. I believe that would require you to look fairly like Britney Spears which would require you to be somewhat hood looking. I am also giving the benefit of the doubt to society by assuming that no one is stupid enough to actually ask you if your last name is Spears just because your first name happens to be Brittney. 31 god bless America! Am I right?

I want to strangle Anna...Only if i knew her Address!

Actually 61 people ask if my last name is Spears all the time thinking they are being funny and witty, even though I look absolutely nothing like her. Especially when I used to work in retail. Oh, and they also asked my best friend if her last name was Jolie (Angelina). People REALLY are that stupid. Where the hell have you been?

FFyourLIFE, since you're new here, let me give you some advice. When you say something to another commenter, give some indication whom you are addressing. I have no idea who your inspiration is right now.

04VWR32 6

California in the house. of course it involves homeless people. I guess either SF or LA

thirdtesticle 0
MrFerret 0

I hope that driver had hobo coverage on his insurance. That's why I always take extra precautionary measures.

pinkkCuteee 0

28, go back to school. Dumbass.

@65 (naemaeri): People are really stupid to ask your friend if her last name is Jolie, because that's not even Angelina Jolie's surname. It's her middle name.

magicstar 0

she was just trying to help the planet RETARD

FFML_314 11

I'm sorry, but you are not allowed to strangle me. You're dumb, 55.

How does giving a homeless person cash help the planet?

I used to think u were hot Anna,But the truth is that you're fat.

#61, I do understand that I am not "hood" looking enough for you, but I like being me and I won't change. In addition, I actually have been asked many, many times if my last name is Spears. If you would like to see proof, please see comment #3.

infamousego 0

#30 ur pic pisses me off ur profile pisses me off and ur wrong about the your you're debate. I want to slap u cuz u think ur such a hardass. who the **** are u? who gives a **** about u? shut up u stupid simple bitch.

she was trying to be a good person don't be a bitch...

I know I'm only fourteen, but I have a 90 in English. #28 is definitely right; #10's first your is correct not you're. You're means you are and you're name = you are name.... that makes no ******* sense to me. It's your* so stop hatin on 28.

sorry people I just read over the comment and saw he was correcting the your even. it is you're. and I think 28 just misunderstood like me.

And you are a ******* ****** ass douchbag dick sucking whorebag

English isn't my native language and I know that

mandypandypants 4

How is this an fml??? On the bright side it wasn't you who got hit.

well, in these times you can save some money?(:

schwancy 2

Yea I can see how this would suck for YOU...

White_Fury 0

You always make me laugh. Don't worry OP, I just see this as an epic win on all points. :)

iSitt 0

op should help pay that guy's medical bills.

No he shouldn't the person who hit the homeless should pay.

I can just picture this I'm my head...

I know right... poor homeless man!! I hope god is protecting him right now!! =(

chokolatecandie1 6

FHL at least you tried to help

well that's one less bum we gotta deal w/ anyways right

Falken45 is right. homeless people and tramps want to be where they are and they sponge money of everybody and make the town look shit. FHL. if that happened to me I'd create a website called WHT (Wonderful Hapening Today) and post it on it.

I agree. screw the beggars. if u give them anything but cash they throw it away. he deserved to get hit by a car.

calamito 0

I was homeless once. I was a teenager, ran away from a foster home I didn't like. Did that make me a tramp beggar? No. You shouldn't judge people until you've been in that position. It's scary to go hungry, sleeping on the corner or in a dirty alley-way. Try being more empathetic. I really hope the man who was hit is okay. Is he still alive, op?

Yeah, because a goodly portion of the homeless aren't people with mental problems that fall through the cracks of our glorious system. My uncle used to be one of those people 'til my mother made a concerted effort to make sure he was taken care, you piece of shit.

Why is your life effed? I think the homeless guy's life is effed financially and his legs are effed from the car that hit him, probably, so really it's an FHL (H=a hobo's)

White_Fury 0

I think his life was effed financially before he was hit by a car...He IS a hobo after all. (H=hobo) ;)

hey, now he can sue. that's how he can stop being a hobo

night_saint 5

and if he sues, it's not like he'd sue OP anyway. seriously OP... shit happens. you tried. you failed but so what... now move on