By Anonymous - 26/10/2009 14:43 - United States

Today, I witnessed a homeless man fall off of his bike and land face first onto the pavement. Bleeding and shivering in the 40 degree weather, I gave him the coat off of my back. He got up like nothing happened and sprinted away with it. Oh yeah, my wallet was in the inside pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 884
You deserved it 33 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't if funny how the world works sometimes? You try to do something nice, and you get screwed.

CaptainPat 0

Idea. Get on the bike and chase that hobo, then ghost ride it into his ass.

Comments

YDI for trying to be nice to strangers. NEVER be nice to anyone, especially strangers.

That idea will not get you far in life.

You guy's are a bunch of dick wads excluding the few decent people here

Misplaced Modifiers for the FAIL.... I doubt that the writer was bleeding and shivering...

subcultured 0

the writer wasn't but the shifty character in question probably was.

Although it's obvious who the OP is referring to, I thought the same thing. Perhaps the OP was, in fact, bleeding and shivering - making him that much more of a hero for offering up his coat to an unscathed homeless fella.

funny how homeless people always have money for cigarettes, booze, crack, and pot. notice how all the people who live at home with mom or dad and have no bills to pay are the humanitarians.

The OP never explained why he/she was bleeding or shivering before giving the homeless guy his/her jacket. Hmmm.

tangerine_12 0

ahah its funny how the homeless man can afford a bike... unless he got it out of the trash, but if he did, it probably wouldnt have worked. ???

Lol Ladiesman So true! I say hey Ill buy you a sammitch lol or give them handout sheets of places that have help for the poor! Otherwise I have to eat as well so good luck!

lumi_fml 0

He didn't get on the bike, cause this story was probably made up.

ouch that sucks, i feel bad for you, you do a very nice thing and then that happens

Mx_Rider 6

stop with the paragraph type comments god damm!!!!