By Anonymous - 24/09/2012 00:26 - United States - Daphne

Today, I went to Waffle House to talk to the manager about getting a job. My boyfriend now wants to beat up the manager for giving me his number so that I can call him whenever I'm done filling in the application. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 772
You deserved it 3 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Any man that chooses violence as the answer needs to be replaced.

Maybe your boyfriend is more of a pancake guy.

Comments

LaBooskie 1

Your bf sounds real classy and dreamy. Good luck with that noob.

jenniiienyc 5

Wouldn't you just take the application back? I don't get why you would have to call and say "okay I'm done with it," just for the boss to say "okay bring it in."...

Maybe the Application is done online.

Maybe the manager wants OP to bring it in when he's not busy restocking or doing something else.

I'd be worried if that happened to me. It can be a sign of a very controlling relationship ,. If this happens again , pack up and leave . Sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

trellz17 19

I hope you get the job. Waffle House is fast-paced!

You definitely need to get rid of that hot head! Nothing good can come of staying with that idiot!

Everybodies got to eat somehow. Be respectful she's actually finding a job.

HeyArnold91 8

I don't know why everyone is judging you for applying to Waffle House, a job is a job. But your boyfriend sounds like he needs some anger management or something.

That's exactly what happened with all the other waitresses and their boyfriends, too! Jerry.... JERRY!!!