By regected - 30/08/2009 12:19 - United States

Today, I went to the movies with the girl I liked. She kept on eating my popcorn so I whispered in her ear "Pretty soon your going to have to repay me with kisses." Then she looked at me and walked out the theatre. She came back with a bucket of popcorn and said "Here, you're repaid." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 827
You deserved it 45 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe it's because you can't spell "you're" right.

Comments

WTF_its_emmy 0

WOW hahaha if i was you i wuld have threw the popcorn at ha & leave. :D

Well, you may have lost the girl, but now you have more of that delicious movie popcorn to enjoy! Yummy :D

lostladyknight 0

YDI for abusing the English language. I know I wouldn't want to kiss a guy who didn't know grammar and basic 3rd grade spelling. That's for sure! Meanwhile, I agree with the others. What's with it being YOUR popcorn anyway? You're on a date, at the very least you should've been thinking of it as "our popcorn." Y also DI because you're a cheap date. Hint: She'll WANT to kiss you if you make her feel special. Try that next time.

daviem50 0

hahahahhahahaha shut down was she hot?

You deserved every bit of it you ******* shit bag.

skatergirl21 2

well i guess that means she doesnt like u but i mabe would write me back soon......

Entity4Infinity 0

i think it could go either way.. like if my boyfriend said that i would have joked around because that is just how we are but the girl either didnt feel as comfortable doing that with you yet or maybe thats just not her style. i would have laughed but thats just me... i dont think its a corny line... you dont even know their situation and how long theyve known each other or anything. when i first read it before i got to the end i saw she got up... i was thinking she was leaving... hey she came back and sat next to you... not a complete loss ... knowing girls... she doesnt hate you and if she really does like it i think you will be fine.

mushrooms_fml 0

Omg suckss 4 u!!!!!!!!!! U shouldve get her chedder popcorn next time!!!!!!!