By JP - 18/06/2009 16:11 - Italy

Today, I went to the bank to make a withdrawal in order to celebrate my last day here in Italy with my friends. Apparently I'm overdrawn by 187 dollars so I'm eating nothing but leftover stale crackers to survive until I get free plane food on my way back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 014
You deserved it 47 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leftover stale crackers to *survive*? Oh, honey--are you sure you'll make it? Maybe you should call the embassy.

unlucky91 0

If your friends were good.. they would pay for your last meal in Italy.

Comments

justxdream 0

how long do you think people in africa don't eat? selfish.

ozymandias_fml 0

How do you mismanage your finances that badly?

Wow... I ALMOST feel sorry for you. You're in Italy... eat the freaking crackers and enjoy your surroundings. I worked full time when I was in university and I lived on stale crackers and rice for months at a time. Crap that little bit of sympathy I had for you is gone....

beaniebabe 0

To survive?? You can live without food for a day

YDI for not keeping track of your money and also you make it sound like you're going to die from not eating properly for one day. Quit whining.

If you were type 1 diabetic then I'd worry about not having food! otherwise, shh! :) your friends should have bought you food?!?

im in rome right now, and u need to monitor ur money waaay better. YDI for not being careful with ur cash, especially in a country as foreign as italy. although i hope u hacde some gelato :p...mmmm, limonciello!!

damn. girl. airplane food isnt free anymore.

I took a summer trip to Europe and forgot to budget well! Now I have to eat crackers for a day! Woe is me! Wha wha wha.....