By strawberry - 17/11/2015 17:51 - United States - Colorado Springs

Spicy
Today, I went to see a movie with a seemingly nice guy after a friend set us up. As soon as the movie started, he unzipped his pants and told me to, "Get to it". FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 497
You deserved it 2 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have laughed and promptly moved to another seat!

TAntobella 14

Comments

Jerk! Obviously has no respect for us women! I wouldn't go with your friend's recommendation after this.

It's at this point i would have punched him in the dick and said "sorry, i like it rough and painful, don't you?" ******* men these days.. Absolutely disgraceful.. Makes me ashamed to be of the same gender.

schreibergx93 19

You may have simply asked, 'I can't find it, where is it?'

Lol be grateful, he's there with you so do him a favor

jaredofmo 22

Screw that, there's $5 Tuesday, I'll take myself to the movies, thank you very much!

Excuse me? Has it literally gotten to the point that some people expect sexual pleasure for just GOING somewhere with a person? You don't deserve sex for being nice, you don't deserve sex for just going on a date, you get sex when the PERSON wants to have sex with you. They aren't obligated to do shit for you.

Le_ponderer 14

OP's awful date, is that you commenting?

Go back to the greasy shithole you crawled out of you pathetic insecure child.

I'd have grabbed his balls and caressed them- until I squeezed, wrenched and twisted. Then I'd slam his head on the seat in front of him. And then I'd walk out.

Badkarma4u 17

This isn't America's Funniest Videos. He woukd most likely MAKE you let go, and you would.

gravi_fan89 2

Honestly, what you should have done is get a suggestive smile while starting to put your had towards it, whispered "Oh, you want to unwind? Well, I guess I can give you a hand." Then, as soon as you got a grip, squeeze and twist as hard as you could.