By psychic parents, how do they work? :( - 31/07/2013 22:49 - United States - Effingham

Today, I went to my dad, hoping to confess something to him. He quickly said that if I'd got my girlfriend pregnant, he'd kill me. That's exactly what happened. I had to make up a lie instead about stealing $50 from his wallet once as a kid, which he then demanded I pay back in full. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 697
You deserved it 47 488

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JoeGrant 12

You should just tell him. Deal with the consequences like a man.

Maybe he will accept a new born child in exchange for the fifty dollars..?

Comments

Damn, OP the fact you knocked up your GF shows you have some balls, now just man up. You will need to tell your dad about that eventually anyway.

Man the **** up! He's not going to kill you!

Chellybelly92 14

If you're not man enough to stand up to your father you're not man enough to be having sex. YDI. I hope you and your girlfriend figure this out responsibly.

Kelishas 9

You are going to have to tell him eventually...and now you're $50 poorer when you do.

You know what the only honorable thing to do is, right? That's right. Ya gotta marry her now. Hope you like her.

ViviMage 38

I agree on marriage, I don't want a kid before marriage and end up a single mom. But at least child support payments!! Be a dad for the kid!

Why would you think lying about it was a good idea? He's going to find out eventually, and now he'll be even madder because you lied about it the first time. Man up and face the consequences of your actions.

Well done, not like he won't notice eventually...

should have used protection, dumb shit.

kate3101 15

If you're old enough to be having sex, you should be mature enough to have an adult conversation. I know it's scary, but this is one talk you can't really put off.

You should have told him. He's going to be even more disappointed when he finds out.