By Anonymous - 05/07/2015 19:20 - United States - Silverdale

Today, I went to a restaurant and asked for vegetarian options. They told me, "We have a chicken Caesar salad, will that work?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 281
You deserved it 6 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey at least they didn't offer you a salad with meat in it...oh wait...

Comments

What about the bacon? Most Caesar salads at restaurants have bacon bits.

Where are you getting your Caesar salads? I eat a lot of Caesar salads at restaurants and at home and have never had/put bacon bits in them.

No bacon in Cesar salad HOW RUDE!!!

Then you're not eating a proper Chicken Caesar Salad. The typical ingredients for a Caesar Salad (and every Caesar Salad I've ever eaten) include coz lettuce, bacon bits, Parmesan cheese, croutons, egg (which can be optional) and dressing. Bacon is a necessity.

I have ordered a Caesar salad at every restaurant I frequent, and I have never once seen bacon in one...

Just because the name has salad... Doesn't mean it's vegetarian

It's fake chicken? And sometimes Caesar dressing has anchovies in it...so it looks like hold the chicken and a different dressing...or something else...there is bound to be something else on there...

"Yup, chicken Ceaser salad would be fine, just don't put any chicken in it."

Being a vegetarian for 14 years I've heard this 1000 times.

That's why you tell them that chicken is meat for there tip

I was at a restaurant and asked if they had vegan options and she said "well we've got a turkey burger." I said, "that's not vegan," and she responded, "are you sure?"

Take the offer! Chicken Caesar is my favorite salad!