By Anonymous - 05/07/2015 19:20 - United States - Silverdale

Today, I went to a restaurant and asked for vegetarian options. They told me, "We have a chicken Caesar salad, will that work?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 281
You deserved it 6 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey at least they didn't offer you a salad with meat in it...oh wait...

Comments

Sure if it is topped with bacon and beef gravey!

They can't even say chickens are vegetarians so it will get passed on to you

Um so? That's what you get for having a bad choice of diet. People/restaurants aren't required to baby your improper food choices

Isa_fml 20

You don't understand how business work, do you?

Actually, no, you don't. Demand drives business. There is a demand for vegetarian options. Therefore, it is profitable to supply to the demand.

It's not profitable unless there is a a high enough demand for it.

There is not a high enough demand to out weigh the cost, 100. Obviously, or they would have vegetarian options.

There's only a demand for vegan/veg options at places that want to cater to them. Ditto with triple extra large clothing.

Most proper Caesar Dressings have anchovies in it, they probably said chicken at the beginning out of habit

Totally understand, I'm allergic to soy. Went out for frozen yogurt, asked if it had soy and was answered with "no its dairy free"

I feel ya. I work at Pizza Hut and today my manager made some chicken lovers pizza, knowing I'm a vegetarian. I told her I appreciated it, and that its okay f everyone else eats it Because as I had said, I'm a vegetarian. She said "oh! But it doesn't have meat!" Me: "yeah... Chicken is meat. Let me clarify: i don't eat anything that has fur, feathers, etc. no animals" Her: "okay but you can still have a slice! It's already dead"

Or you could just eat meat.. It's good for you!

Ted_brosby 4

Should've went out back and got some grass. Lol. Damn vegetarians. Where's my steak?

TallMist 32

Wow. All the hate against vegetarians. You know, I'm not in any way, shape, or form a vegetarian, but I'll still respect people for not liking what they don't like.