By KEA_08 - 20/03/2014 17:13 - Canada - Etobicoke

Spicy
Today, I went on my sixth date with a guy I was beginning to really like. He asked if I'd mind if his friend Pete met up with us afterwards. I said sure. Turns out "Pete" is his penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 603
You deserved it 8 702

KEA_08 tells us more.

OP here, he was a lovely man until this. Weeks before this date he talked about Pete as if he were a real person. I thought I was going to meet his best friend...which I guess I did in one sense.

Top comments

I hope you shook hands with Pete when you met him. It's rude not to. Maybe an embrace and a few kisses if it's more informal.

Comments

LOVE IT!! MY HUBBY WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

what a ****. he shouldnt dick around like that. willy ever grow up?

maggiefox 25

Sooo... How was the threesome? ;) haha

martin8337 35

Say hello to his little friend. If you play your cards right, it could be his big friend.

martin8337 35

I call mine John, as in Holmes.

F his life for waiting twice the standard amount of dates. Most dudes will give up after the third date if nothing happens sexually. I think he's still a keeper if you're not too busy moaning and groaning about human needs.

Axel5238 29

That attitude is a great way to get an std, can't think how many guys with that attitude came into the free clinic my friend worked in the city. Most left crying because they finally caught something from sleeping around with women that gave it up so easily. You are not the only one screwing her.

When I read your comment, 67, I thought you must be 16 years old. Then I looked at your profile and realized you were my age. Grow up, dude. Most people our age have a more mature and realistic attitude towards sex and relationships. You've probably missed out on a lot of great relationships with quality women that way. And you're already starting to get to that age where women your age want more than just a cheap thrill, and that's only going to get worse for you as you get older. And no, 18 year olds will not always be attracted to you as you get older, unless you're willing and able to spend shit tons of money to support them financially so that they don't have to work simply so you can get some young ass.

I've read your book, funny you never mentioned that.

I thought differently while reading this...until I got to the end