By KEA_08 - 20/03/2014 17:13 - Canada - Etobicoke

Spicy
Today, I went on my sixth date with a guy I was beginning to really like. He asked if I'd mind if his friend Pete met up with us afterwards. I said sure. Turns out "Pete" is his penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 603
You deserved it 8 702

KEA_08 tells us more.

OP here, he was a lovely man until this. Weeks before this date he talked about Pete as if he were a real person. I thought I was going to meet his best friend...which I guess I did in one sense.

Top comments

I hope you shook hands with Pete when you met him. It's rude not to. Maybe an embrace and a few kisses if it's more informal.

Comments

cjwayy 22

Well, I hope Pete was a gentleman.

OP here, he was a lovely man until this. Weeks before this date he talked about Pete as if he were a real person. I thought I was going to meet his best friend...which I guess I did in one sense.

pwnman 33

Seems like he's a bit wacky, I'm sure you ran away.

doesn't sound like she ran since she said she met his best friend in a sense.

Maybe your friend Suzy and Pete would be a better fit.

frizz101 22

Well you went on the 6th date with the guy, I guess by now, he would expect some action. although talking about his junk as a friend is very weird.

Well, best friends DO go into the bathroom together...

That's... bizarre. And you'd think he'd give his member a more original name if it was his best friend. At least he didn't try to introduce you to "Princess Sofia."

At least you got out now before it got weirder.

And FML about getting to meet a friend "Pete" was posted just two days ago. Was that you? Wow

Plot twist: He actually was talking about a guy named Pete. He just coincidentally calls his penis Pete as well.

CDGuadalajara 5

Well now we know you avoided what might've been a horrid relationship.

Well after 6 dates it was about time you met Pete...

Not necessarily. Some people need to know a person better first.

frizz101 22

Why? Too many people just jump straight into a sexual relationship before they even know if they actually like the person they are just starting to date. Some people would rather wait to have sex until they actually know the person they are dating.

I really hope you're not serious.. At least I know for me and many other people I have to be in a relationship with someone for a little while and know them better at least, before even considering a sexual relationship with them. Let alone just dating them.

It's statistically true that the average adults have sex at around the third date mark.

Axel5238 29

Might be true doesn't mean it's a good idea. My gf used work as a counselor and nurse in a free clinic and I've worked in a hospital. The amount of STD cases that come in now are climbing because of stuff like this. Having lose sex now with the rising STD rates is more dangerous and likely than ever. Loose sex is more dangerous now than it used to be. Anyone, that's says otherwise is generally trying to justify dangerous behavior.

But wouldn't it suck to go through all that and find out that Pete doesn't work? When if you had met Pete the first night and realized he was not any good you could have moved on to a harder working Pete

I logged in just to say the same thing. Two dates and no action is pushing it, but SIX?

Lol, the ***** really show on an FML like this.

what's with the fascination over sex? Are we 14 again? Grow up a little.

Some people enjoy sex even after their teen years.

What. Wow. I hope Pete was at least nice to meet? It's ok, don't feel bad, my boyfriend named his penis Richard. On the first date he would stop cracking jokes about 'Dick'.

KB616 11

My kinda ex's name is Richard Woodward... So people call him Dick Woody.. Kinda weird but not as bad as your guy

Hahaha... Sorry OP but that was hilarious!!!

Congrats,haha hope I can have someone like this,sounds cute

You fell for that? The last time I heard that old line was in middle school about 42 yrs ago!