By KEA_08 - 20/03/2014 17:13 - Canada - Etobicoke

Spicy
Today, I went on my sixth date with a guy I was beginning to really like. He asked if I'd mind if his friend Pete met up with us afterwards. I said sure. Turns out "Pete" is his penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 603
You deserved it 8 702

KEA_08 tells us more.

OP here, he was a lovely man until this. Weeks before this date he talked about Pete as if he were a real person. I thought I was going to meet his best friend...which I guess I did in one sense.

Top comments

I hope you shook hands with Pete when you met him. It's rude not to. Maybe an embrace and a few kisses if it's more informal.

Comments

Pete the penis...what has the world come too

6 dates isn't so bad for you to meet Pete

u would think Pete would always be with him if u catch my drift

Okay, dudes, really, don't name your penis. It's silly and annoying. And if you must, try to be in an established relationship before you mention it to your girlfriend lest you squick her out.

icepick23 12

After six dates, you should be begging to meet Pete

you should tell him from now on, if Pete wants to come along, you have to keep him inside (of you)

Sorry to all the people who will be offended by this, but my first boyfriend let me know on date number 2 that there had to be sex by date number 3 - We were together for 2+ years and I continued this rule in all my relationships thereafter. Sex doesn't have to be unsafe just because you don't wait.

pengin 13

lol easy does it. you're such an idiot....

The hell is wrong with everyone up here. Six dates is not that long to wait to sleep with someone. I've never considered myself a prude but six dates could mean knowing someone for a few weeks. After six dates with a friend maybe but a stranger, nope. Are you really ready to trust your life to someone you've known less than a month? Are you meeting quality people by jumping into bed with them after every third date? I've had more than three dates with PLENTY of guys before finding out they were total losers| bums and couldn't have been happier we didn't go far sexually. 1/4 people over age 15 have an STD and condoms aren't 100% protection. If you're luck you'll accidently have a baby, if you're not lucky you wind up with a permanent or life threatening STD or wait too long to get tested for a treatable STD and lose your fertility or worse. I wouldn't be offended that he wanted to have sex with you OP as long as he was respectful but I would be weirded out by a man that personifies his penis, he sounds like a manchild.

#130 - Yay, someone who makes sense #119 - If someone ever tells me there 'has' to be sex, I'm outta here, because then the only thing I can think of is 'or what?'.

frizz101 22

Really 119, only 3 dates, and then straight to sex? I don't really care if people have sex outside of marriage but people should still have more self respect before delving straight into a sexual relationship. Can you honestly tell people you were satisfied emotionally? A se based relationship will never last.

frizz101 22

Your first boyfriend was an ass and you should have dumped him right after he said that there had to be sex after the 3rd date. Almost all relationships based on sex will never be emotionally satisfying. If a person is not willing to develop an emotional connection before developing a physical one will be more likely to cheat, more likely to leave for stupid reasons or when things become too difficult and less likely to take things in the relationship seriously. On another note it's an excellent way to get an STD, condoms are not 100% effective in preventing STD's.