By Starchyld - 11/11/2009 12:21 - Canada

Today, I went on blind date with a guy because both our moms thought we'd like eachother. Things were going really well until I got up to go to the bathroom and he says: "My mom was right, you do have perfect breedin' hips!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 924
You deserved it 4 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Raiderwrstler65 0

lol you must be a good selection for him to plant his seed

chloelove210 0

OMG thats soooo awkward! runnnnnn!!!!!!!

Comments

bobinoguaviare 0

Granted thats kinda a weird thong to say... but yeah its still a compliment.

rrrice 0

This is like scilance of the lambs crap.... are you gonna go on a second date with him?

Creepy,but pretty funny.I doubt he really meant anything by that other than a lame attempt at humor.Unless he's like 40 years old,never had a girlfriend and his parents are holding a gun at his temple forcing him to have babies.

jw90 18

I've heard someone say something along those lines before... but at least they were joking =|

YDI for not being able to take a compliment. >__>

It's not a compliment, it implies he's gonna try to put a biscuit in her oven. That's only a compliment when they've been together for a good while.

Prawn_fml 2

That can easily be a compliment. Many men think breeding hips, as he called it, are very attractive, even if they might not immediately want heaps of kids. He pretty much called the OP sexy. Or is calling someone sexy also a sign that all they want is to get kids with you?

Easily he could have said "womanly hips" or "large hips" or "nice hips" "breedin' hips" implies he wants to get her pregs

bikeduster 0

ok from my personal point of view I would say that, that dude needs fuckinf help. He needs to learn how to control his hormoms. wow and this is coming from a fuckinf 16 yr old teenager. Yea well it just goes to show that I hav more respect for a female than a full grown man, thats really sad. Well I'm sorry that he said that to ya.

Um, I think he meant it as a compliment too, but on a first date? that's just weird. OP mentions he said she has perfect 'breedin' hips'...makes him sound like a hick.. I wonder if he tried to seduce her with his banjo later on.....