By Starchyld - 11/11/2009 12:21 - Canada

Today, I went on blind date with a guy because both our moms thought we'd like eachother. Things were going really well until I got up to go to the bathroom and he says: "My mom was right, you do have perfect breedin' hips!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 924
You deserved it 4 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Raiderwrstler65 0

lol you must be a good selection for him to plant his seed

chloelove210 0

OMG thats soooo awkward! runnnnnn!!!!!!!

Comments

erowlyn 0

it is a compliment in it's own way

xSouthernBellex 0

Hey, in all honesty I'd take it as a compliment. It probably means that you've got a bit more hips than some of the girls he's met before, and he was trying to be funny at the same time. I'd count it as awkwardly cute in my book. lol

muffinsareyummy 1

are you sure he wasn't joking?

Wow, that guy has NO game. I mean, he was probably joking but... if it were me I'd say bye-bye!

megdwhite 0

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BIG BOOTY BIG BOOTY BIG BOOTY AHHHHHHHHH YAH BIG BOOTY BIG BOOTY NUMBER ONE! (that is incredibly sketchy :( I hope you took your purse with you to the bathroom so you could make a quick escape)

Compliment or not, it IS still a bit creepy. If these two had dated many times or were in an exclusive relationship, I wouldn't think this comment was such a big deal...but who the hell just outright says that on a first date? How can you even know someone's sense of humor well from one date? The wording would turn me off a lot too. There are many more complimentary ways to say that a woman has a nice figure. He just sounds like he lacks social skills to make such a comment at that time. With that said, all of this extreme feminism has to go, period (yes I'm a woman). I support the rights of women having options and encouragement in the world just the same as men, but we really need to stop acting as though pretending that women are THE SAME as men is a good thing. Women and men are EQUALS, but not THE SAME, and if we actually learned to appreciate, understand and embrace our differences instead of mocking them, we would be a lot better off. We were made to COMPLIMENT each other, as we both have different experiences and perspectives that when meshed create the whole picture. If you don't believe me, ask a man and a woman to describe the same experience or event. It'll go something like this: Male - Simplified overview with key points linked to a clear understanding of the "big picture" Female - Intricate and detailed overview with key points linked with chronological precision Put them together and what do you get? Pure enlightenment. ;)