Creeped out

By Anonymous - 01/01/2012 07:34 - United States

Today, I was going over to my friend's house for the first time. A creepy-looking old man answered, and smiled at me. I asked, "Is this the right house? Does Isaac live here?" He replied, "Yes, he's in the basement. Would you like a drink?" Right then, Isaac called and asked me where I was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 177
You deserved it 3 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Isaac was probably waiting for you in the basement. You should have graciously accepted your host's offer of a roofie-laced drink and slam it down like a champ. Then, accompany him to the basement to see Isaac.

Comments

DKParth13 5

We got some Popsicle sticks in cellar.... Mmmmm!

I like my fish sticks with custard thank you very much.

alliewillie 22

To all the people saying he was probably in the basement and that was his dad - do you think she stopped everything and typed this FML right on the front porch? No she would have answered the phone and told Isaac where she was (not his house apparently) and THAT'S the FML. Think!

madliibz 0

doctor who reference much? let's get married.

29- they are joking. it obviously wasn't Isaac's dad. it was his mom.

Haha I might know the isaac that he is talking about, his dad is very creepy and likes to weird out children plus they have a basement which is where we always hang out and he lives in Kansas but I'm sure there's a lot of people like that.

Oh, and 29 - You might actually want to reply to THOSE people, you sarcasm impaired little whiny bitch.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told. It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again"

bugmenotmofo 34

121- Your profile pic gives me nightmares.

He was a sex offender guaranteed OP. That's gotta be some scary shit.

wiredream 0

Fish fingers and custard, Pond

204- :O I thought it said EpicSushiiij. But no, you tricked me. Where's my sushi?

perdix 29

Isaac was probably waiting for you in the basement. You should have graciously accepted your host's offer of a roofie-laced drink and slam it down like a champ. Then, accompany him to the basement to see Isaac.

I remember you, OP. We could've had a great time together... Perdix, do you plan on visting Isaac soon ? Cause he's still in my basement. I'm waiting for you...

Says the creepy guy with the banana dick picture! Lol!

Creepers, they're everywhere these days D:

They're climbin in yo windows snatchin yo people up

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

You are really dumb, really really dumb, fo real.

desireev 17

Today, I went to visit my friend Isaac at his house for the first time. A man who I thought was Isaacs dad answered the door and brought me down to the basement to see Isaac. I am now sitting naked in a 30ft deep hole while 'Isaacs dad' is saying "It puts the lotion on its skin".. FML

chrisnsons 2
dbt88 15

137- I can't tell if you're being serious. If you are, it's Silence of the Lambs. If you aren't, carry on. I wasn't here.

And If you get locked in the basement then don't worry, Isaac is trying to scare you LOL!

thatKidzmOm 10

That's the most likes I've ever seen anyone get. Whoo hoo, Perdix!!

habibiiiiiii 2

Or else it gets the hose again

I don't know why so many people thumbed that down- I guess they're too young for a Silence reference??? That was funny. Silence Of The Lambs, people.

"Buffalo Bob? Is that you?" *anxiously tugs at collar*

xrachellx24 2
desireev 17

Silence of the Lambs is a classic. I don't feel bad that everyone thumbed me down.. I feel bad for everyone who doesn't know what the reference was to.. If you haven't seen it, you need to. Then watch the rest of the series..

kendybendy 6

That would've been funny if that was actually Isaac's dad

Jeffers123 5

U all liked her comment cause she's pretty

Isaac_The_Man 0

You're not pretty Isaac. Therefor, thumbs down.

LOL1204 3

She's pretty. So what? Chances are most people agree with her.

vannahlynn123 0

I would have just told issac to come to my house from now on.

ramboman19 8

But then Isaac's dad would know where OP lived!!!

*says in Herbert's voice from Family Guy* Mmmm, that would be nice. It would be nice to know where OP lives.

MiniNyn 5

No, it was the wrong house. That man didn't just LOOK like a creeper, he was one :/

Dude she could've died! After being raped

Llamacod 11

Or, she could have died before being raped; we don't know what this guy was into

elite_stoner 0

Or, she could have accepted, not refused the rape and now be posting this as a cover up for the planned pregnacy. oO. •think out side the box•

Awesome_Guy2468 0

Everyone NEEDS a close friend. HE just dont need a friend that close

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Creepy man was lying about it being OP's friends house. He was actually a creeper.

elite_stoner 0

I thought OP was the creep? : /

No, you're just an idiot.(: Read it again sweetiepie.

every1luvsboners 11

It's a friendly gesture to offer a guest a ****-tail. Don't feel offended.