By Lady Cuntsnatch of Fallopia - 04/01/2015 01:30 - United States - Yuba City

Today, I went into labor and got my husband drive me to the hospital. Instead of staying by my side, he rushed back home for a World of Warcraft raid. His excuse? His friends were counting on him and they'd be pissed if he let them down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 250
You deserved it 5 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnOriginalName 19

You can always have another kid. But that WoW raid will never happen again.

Comments

Holy hell you could easily be my ex fiance's wife!! He would say shit like that ALL the time... His "friends" in Australia, Japan, and ALL OVER THE WORLD were "counting on" him....*rollseyes* Sorry yo! Hope he's able to shut the game off to help with the kid!

Yeah...I'd smash the computer and feed it to him...

Swap the genders and everyone would be complaining about spousal abuse (I'm sure you probably would too). Don't be a psychotic drain on society, get some psychiatric help for your violence issues. Good luck with your recovery if you do or have fun denying your issues.

He really needs to sort out his priorities.

For real!!!! What's going to happen when OP needs gamerboy to watch the baby for a while and the guild is meeting? Neglect? It happens!

Did anyone else read this in Ron Weasley's voice?

homesuckfucker 28

It sounds like you need to have a serious discussion with your husband on the topic of his priorities.

"Childbirth is more important! " My level 80 Warlock begs to differ.

inspiringdeath 13

Max level is 100 now. 80 is nothing

It was a joke one of my friends actually used in an AP English class debate. That's why it's 80 not 100. #FrontRowSquad

I smell alimony in this gamer's future

rhcpgurl 18

I have a gamer boyfriend of 5 years. I know what it is like but there is is no excuse to miss the birth of your child. And I know most gamers will forgive missing a raid. Sorry OP for going through this but please give him a reality check. Hope things go well for you.

Two types of gamers out there: Ones that do it to chill...as a release of tension, etc, after a long day. Annnnnnnd those who ONLY live for the guild. The second type might get lucky and find a chick willing to tolerate them. But generally the game comes between them and people/things in the real world. You're fortunate to have found a functional gamer. OP, not so much.

Nothing wrong with someone having a hobby. I'm pretty sure all of your attention isn't on him either. When it becomes an obsession is when you should start whining and leave.

I would class that as an obsession now 167