By mrricecakes - 23/03/2012 05:55 - United States - Gilbert

Spicy
Today, I went down on my girlfriend for the first time. Let's just say pubes and toilet paper residue were the least of my problems. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 393
You deserved it 5 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have used charmen toilet paper, no little white pieces left behind

frozenfreeze 5

They were the least of your problems?...Were there dragons and dead rats down there too?

Comments

That's why u only go down on people after a shower

OP how many times have YOU washed (with soap & water) big Jim & The Twins & your a$$ before receiving a BJ from her hmmm? next time, try a hot. sexy shower together & lather each other up! 'bone' appetit!

Why would you continue after seeing that?!? That's disgusting on both sides

I don't want to know what else was down there .____."

That's nasty, but doesn't make her nasty. Not everyone shaves down there, to happens when you wipe. Totally possible she wasn't expecting him yo go down on her and frankly if I'm going down on my man or the other way around we just come out and ask if it's clean. No surprises that way. If you can't bring yourself to ask, then you aren't mature enough to go there!

That's possibly the most disgusting thing ever. I feel sorry for my BF when he goes down on me, even though I actually do shower, it's still gross..

Itches like a mo fo when you shave down there. The things girls will put up with. *sigh*

>.< this was supposed to be a reply to another comment.

Shoulda put some whiskey in your mouth before going down there!

aaronlopez20 4

haha least??? what else was there.... like ewww you know...bloody mess? i think i just gagged ha