Mind your own ****

By Anonymous - 10/09/2022 09:00

Spicy
Today, I went out to a store. I didn't have a bra on under my shirt, but some stranger offered to buy me one, because she didn't like the fact that my nipples were hard, and her husband was able to see them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 251
You deserved it 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pick the most expensive one. Ask the husband's opinion.

Accept the offer if the husband can come to the dressing room with you. You'll need to be sure he can't see your nipples after you put it on.

Comments

Pick the most expensive one. Ask the husband's opinion.

Accept the offer if the husband can come to the dressing room with you. You'll need to be sure he can't see your nipples after you put it on.

I hate wearing a bra. Try the silicone nipple covers. They sell them at CVS and on Amazon. (I would have the same problem otherwise)

Or.... just wear no bra and those who can't stand the sight of, <gasp> Nipples should stay inside.

I think to a large extent we need to collectively get over ourselves about nipples.

Yeah I'm going to get voted down for this, but I'm with the other woman - I don't want to see other women's nipples poking through their shirt. I don't care if my husband is with me or not. I don't want to see it. If you're going out in public, there's no excuse for not looking decent. However, I wouldn't have said anything to you, unlike this woman. I may not want to see it, but I'm not going to mention it. I'll just ignore it, but I'll be rolling my eyes inwardly.

Who deemed nipples as being un-decent?

personally I don't care if your not wearing a bra but it looks trashy most of the time. it shows you didn't even put in the least amount of effort. at least have nipple covers or something. the lady though can screw off. who cares if he saw. he would have most likely been looking anyways.