By older - 10/06/2009 08:18 - United States

Today, I was walking downtown. I'm 57 years old, and I'm pretty well along in terms of hair loss. On top of that, I recently hurt my left leg and am walking with a crutch. I passed two teenagers, who were looking at me, and I overheard, "Yeah, I agree. I'm much more scared of aging than death." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 897
You deserved it 2 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kill them, they're not scared of death anymore :')

Wow those kids are stupid. I can't say that I've never thought this inside my head before though. I hate getting older.

Comments

I totally agree with #16. I'm 19 and am already getting really tired of my generation...

bpbomber 0

i think teenagers, of all generations, will be annoying. Having said this, I fear getting old.

paks7 0

sometimes, i'm embarassed to be a part of this generation of teenagers maybe #16 was a little arrogant, but i agree fully

xox_what_now, your just pissed off cause you act exactly like that and you don't want your little smart bitch world that revolves around you to break down, so grow the **** up youself.

pikL3bOi 0

Tht sux notin u cn do about it

I'm both astounded and surprised. Some teens here know that other teens are rude while others find it hard to believe that a 57 year old would even know what 'FML' means. The second group is obviously a bunch of morons who think that life didn't exist before they graced the world with their presence. Understand this: there is nothing you have done or will do that most adults haven't already done themselves. Plus, we have a whole lot more sex than you no matter how many lies you tell your friends.

Yeah, us stupid teenagers, we're afraid of the same things everyone is. I don't fear death, but I ******* piss my pants when I realize I'm getting older. My grandpa has alzheimer's.

#34....good idea, but then some girl will go post an FML about how she saw a 57-year-old balding man with a raging boner that she somehow gave him (despite the fact that he REALLY got it from taking Viagra 24/7)...lol

#30 does getting old also entail having enough free time to sit around on websites writing carefully worded novels to kids to "enlighten" them? unless you are nearing the 100 years old mark maybe it's time you realize that you never stop growing and then you can stop preaching about "maturity" when you hardly know all there is to know.