By older - 10/06/2009 08:18 - United States

Today, I was walking downtown. I'm 57 years old, and I'm pretty well along in terms of hair loss. On top of that, I recently hurt my left leg and am walking with a crutch. I passed two teenagers, who were looking at me, and I overheard, "Yeah, I agree. I'm much more scared of aging than death." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 897
You deserved it 2 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kill them, they're not scared of death anymore :')

Wow those kids are stupid. I can't say that I've never thought this inside my head before though. I hate getting older.

Comments

rachelbrianna25 0

they probabaly were having a previous convo and u just happened to walk by when they were already talking about it

Funtertaining11 0

Well, I'm sorry about that. Some Adolescent teens these days say pretty crass things without thinking. I'm a teenager and I personally have witness a lot of potty mouth words comeout of kids' mouths behind teachers' backs and etc.; and I feel bad for the adults. I'm a considerate person and wouldn't say anything like that, but no worries. Wait until they get older. They'll probably get uglier with age. Just kidding':) Lol at number two. Guy has a point. Well, at least now you'll be a bit more in peace seeing if they continue that behavior, they're going to hell-o:) Kidding. Hope the rest of your day was allright, though.

damn dude im a teenager but man some kids just make us look bad jeez

#23 WIN! But they certainly have a point. There is no point in being scared of death, for "when we are, death is not come, and, when death is come, we are not." Epikur knew that already in ancient Greece.

ohoyo 0

Hey, 57 isn't old unless you make it old. You don't need hair, and you don't need the approval of teenagers. Life is a great thing. Hope your leg gets better soon.

Novembers_Regret 0

Don't let them get to you. I hope your leg gets better.

God I hate teenagers. And I am one...just not the jerkoffs you usually meet.

krystal_love 0

57 year old on FML? sometimes it suprises me that many adults go to a website to talk about their experiences. lol is it just me?

Ms_Thingie 0

Awww that was mean of them but I'm afraid of getting old and dying like really scared so I just don't think of that because I have a lot of time befor I get old.... I'm almost 13 :) :)

Ms_Thingie 0

Awww that was mean of them but I'm afraid of getting old and dying like really scared so I just don't think of that because I have a lot of time befor I get old.... I'm almost 13 :) :)