The old switcheroo

By Retake - 13/08/2021 20:01

Today, I got my precalculus final back from my teacher. I got a 17%. I told her that there had to be some mistake, because my classmate had the same answers as me and she got 100%. Not only did I accidentally admit to cheating, but our test papers had different questions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 157
You deserved it 2 681

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your teacher should take the 17 points away from you and give them to your classmate who let you see their answers instead of their 100. Don't cheat! Not because it's morally wrong, but because you're too dumb to do it.

That's what you get for cheating, ********. How about next time you do your ******* studying and shit like this won't happen.

Comments

That's what you get for cheating, ********. How about next time you do your ******* studying and shit like this won't happen.

Your teacher should take the 17 points away from you and give them to your classmate who let you see their answers instead of their 100. Don't cheat! Not because it's morally wrong, but because you're too dumb to do it.

That other student may not have known OP was cheating off of them. My professors all did the same as OP’s, different tests usually. Students had to put which test (usually a letter) after their name so the professor knew which scoring sheet to input. Most had 4 different tests with the same questions, but in different orders.

Maybe, but often one student positions themselves to allow their friend to see their paper. That's collusion and they both get punished.

Be lucky your professor didn’t kick you out of class. Every professor I had stated that’s what they do when caught cheating. YDI

This is ALMOST as stupid as "Double Impact." Does anyone remember "Double Impact"? Just wondering. P.S Rule #1 of FML: Make sure it wasn't totally your fault.

That's a lot of stupid in one anecdote. Normally I'd say "I hope you learned a lesson", but I get the impression you can't spell "I" without a dictionary.