Jerry wins again

By Trapped - 10/06/2009 08:13 - Australia

Today, I failed a basic intelligence test when the mouse trap I was setting up snapped on my thumb. Later, when I checked the trap I saw that the mouse had managed to lick all the bait off the trap without being caught, I have a sore thumb and was outsmarted by a rodent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 292
You deserved it 14 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now that the mouse has proven its intellectual supremacy, surrender your house and its belongings to your new furry overlords. YDI

Mice are smarter than you'd think. Use chunky peanut butter and wedge one of the chunks onto the bait plate so they have to tug a little. Or use those nasty sticky pads then put the full one in someone you don't like's mailbox. (I'm just kidding about the mailbox. That would be a Federal crime. Put it on their welcome mat instead)

Comments

YDI, use the sticky pads! They catch mice, bugs, and spiders...

titenite88 0

The sticky pads have never worked for me, I have always gotten results with the good ol' wooden ones...you just have to be smarter than the trap.

foreverDark 1

Sticky pads work. Wont work with anything bigger than a small bat though.

pwnstar_qc 0
googlefrewdnoob 0

Yeah, the trick with mouse traps is that you don't demonstrate what happens If you **** up to the rat.

YDI for being an idiot. EPIC moustrap FAIL (and i feel like neither of us is talking about the board game)

arnt those things supposed to cut through bone and stuff? ur lucky u have a thumb to cry about.

sammy18f 9

#77 think for a second about what you just said. A mousetrap that cuts through something as hard as bone. Just think for a second about why your comment is so stupid.

Now that the mouse has proven its intellectual supremacy, surrender your house and its belongings to your new furry overlords. YDI

Mice are smarter than you'd think. Use chunky peanut butter and wedge one of the chunks onto the bait plate so they have to tug a little. Or use those nasty sticky pads then put the full one in someone you don't like's mailbox. (I'm just kidding about the mailbox. That would be a Federal crime. Put it on their welcome mat instead)

Mice like bacon too... But mouse traps are nasty and gross. If you're killing them, there's other, less messy things out there. Plus, it's not that hard to get caught on a mouse trap. I really want to make a joke right now, but nothing comes to mind. Damnit.

HamsteronA 0

what about a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy one?

Haven't you ever played mouse trap? You clearly need to set up an intricate system of cranks and falling nets if you want to catch a mouse

At least you didn't break your finger.

davdude12 0

It's like that 'catcha mouse' game/app for the iPod. Lol. But seriously use sticky pads with peanut butter on top I got a few mice that way