By Anonymous - 14/04/2012 19:27 - United States - Phoenix

Today, I was waiting in line for what seemed like forever at the only open lane at the grocery store. The guy in front of me took his sweet time and had multiple cards rejected, before finally pulling out a $100 bill and demanding exact change. He was buying a carton of milk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 434
You deserved it 2 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say F the guys life cuz he had to be embarrassed about the fact so many of his cards had been rejected.

Comments

Angelrose2004 17

I learned in one of my psychology classes that they only open a few lanes and put the random products on the side, as a way of trying to get customers to buy more stuff. I hope that makes sense. I can't really explain it any other way.

yes, but he was also packing at least one $100, so no sympathy.

Guys, think about it. Milk might be like $3.99 and he is asking for EXACT change... anybody got 1 cent these days for change?

If 1 cent is still legal tender in the US then the cashier should have 1 cent coins stashed somewhere.

how about the cashiers life ?? if i was cashier i wouldve gave exact change in singles n coins

Indeed, that seems to be the appropriate solution to the milk man's trolling. =)

Hmm.. Makes me think he might have stolen those cards n the banks finally caught on to him using atms n gettin $100 bills out. Haha jk jk.

jujubunni5 9
tomtato 10

Ever considered why ALL his cards are not working, perhaps that might be his last 100 for the month. Money could be the least of your problems while the most of his.