By Anonymous - 14/04/2012 19:27 - United States - Phoenix

Today, I was waiting in line for what seemed like forever at the only open lane at the grocery store. The guy in front of me took his sweet time and had multiple cards rejected, before finally pulling out a $100 bill and demanding exact change. He was buying a carton of milk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 434
You deserved it 2 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say F the guys life cuz he had to be embarrassed about the fact so many of his cards had been rejected.

Comments

STXman1989 2

That's odd, something similar happened to me today... And i'm a cashier!

I'm a cashier and this happens to me all of the time >_< FYL and the cashiers.

38 but scientists have peoven that the more time you spend in line the more time you have to think about what you are buying and put stuff back.

Who gives a shit if it was meant for something else? Not their problem. You want milk, you pay for it. Don't go wasting everyone elses time like a jackass.

kshafer08 7

You were at a wal mart weren't you......

CadillacPimpen 6

My father constantly does that, its not only embarrassing it's pointless.

How bad can it be? 4 20s, a ten, and probably a 5 and some change. The only time it'd be an issue is if they were low on 20s and if they were low on anything else, then it wouldn't really matter what he had in cash.

Blacksabbath211 9

That's what I was thinking too. XD

Can he not be thrown out for doing that? We can do that here in the UK...

what were you in a hurry? who cares if you have to wait a few mins in line, the guy didn't want to break a hundred dollar bill to buy milk, thought he had enough on his card... he wasnt TRYING to make you wait longer. if you are in a hurry, don't go shopping.