By kysier - 01/03/2015 23:36 - United States - Campbellsville

Today, I was turned down from the dream job that I was promised two years ago, once my chemo and radiation therapy was finished. His excuse? He never actually expected me to survive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 417
You deserved it 2 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an extraordinarily awful person. You deserve so much better than that.

Comments

Thank God you're okay though and hope the future is bright for you.

If you had a written agreement, I am sure you can seek some legal actions. However, is your dream job really worth working for such an absolute dick? I know it's a small comfort but it may be a blessing in disguise that you won't be working for that guy.

Im so sorry OP, that really sucks. Congrats on finishing chemo though

After reading how horrible this was and a few of the comments I went back up believing that this just might be the fml with no "you deserve it" votes come to find out their is at-least 95 assholes on this site at the time of this post.

Take him to court and get your story in the news! Glad you're healthy now :-D

julieg88 3

What sort of horrible person agrees that he/she deserved this?

There should be a third button saying that's just not right

jaredofmo 22

That guy's a jerk. But congratulations on getting through your therapy! The world is still wide open for you.

GamerPerson 19

That is such a dick move. I'm sorry, OP. FYL, but **** that guy! You should be able to find another that's even better! Good luck, OP! :)

gintwinsmoore 20

In your face, dumb ass, you should have told him, OP! GLAD YOU'RE STILL HERE!!!!