By kysier - 01/03/2015 23:36 - United States - Campbellsville

Today, I was turned down from the dream job that I was promised two years ago, once my chemo and radiation therapy was finished. His excuse? He never actually expected me to survive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 417
You deserved it 2 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an extraordinarily awful person. You deserve so much better than that.

Comments

This is just so painful to know that there are people out there like this. I'm sorry he said that to you. Congratulations on beating Cancer. I hope you end up getting your promotion and I hope he gets fired!

Yuck, imagine working for that terrible guy, though? You're going to find something even better, OP. Everything happens for a reason. But this still made me so sad!

snarkytruth 37

PS. My jerk boss turned my dream job into a living hell it wasn't worth it. A resentful or embarrassed boss will find ways to make you miserable enough to quit or drum up a reason to fire you. He is probably trying to keep you off his medical insurance. I wouldn't mention this or your past illness unless directly asked in your future interviews. Good luck in your next job!

DAMMNNN. ..but f the job, u still alive. if u surviving thru cancer u can prob do bigger things than that shit job with ******** bosses

He should be ashamed of himself! Congratulations on beating cancer! I hope you find another job and prove to him that you are better than that job! Keep your head up.

Well he can go **** himself. You, you're a survivor and a far better person than he is.

This breaks by heart reading this. I'm so sorry. You're such a better person than him

that's very ****** up. at least you can manage to make a funny out of it. stay resilient cause life...... life's a bitch.