By kysier - 01/03/2015 23:36 - United States - Campbellsville

Today, I was turned down from the dream job that I was promised two years ago, once my chemo and radiation therapy was finished. His excuse? He never actually expected me to survive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 417
You deserved it 2 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an extraordinarily awful person. You deserve so much better than that.

Comments

Well karma is a bitch....he'll see it soon enough

Since not everyone believes in Hindu magic... Karma isn't even supposed to work within one lifetime anyway.

No one considers he may be autistic and his initial promise was supposed to be normal kindness and false promises that everyone makes daily? And he just didn't know that his present truth would be so rude? Thinking someone with bad cancer and undergoing chemotherapy might die is what everyone likely thought. It's just mean to say out loud.

Good lord, my arsehole-o-meter went completely off the scale after reading this FML, in fact I think this boss has broken it... If there is no one else in the company you can bring this to, I would definitely mention this to the local newspaper.. this person (and I use that term very loosely) does not deserve to be anyone's boss.

I wish Hell existed for this ****** to burn in....

do not understand how this can get any YDI's

chef4money 12

I went through nearly the same thing but was let go do to the amount of time I had to miss. long story short, I'm fine now, the bosses got fired for something else and the new bosses called me to come back. You kicked cancers ass, you can certainly take on that ass hole of a boss. Best of luck op, I have no doubt you will get the dream job, even if it is with another company.

aishah77 21

That's terrible I'm sorry OP!

Horrible!! Glad you're in remission and not stuck working for a dick

Just say "Give me the job or else lawsuit."