By kysier - 01/03/2015 23:36 - United States - Campbellsville

Today, I was turned down from the dream job that I was promised two years ago, once my chemo and radiation therapy was finished. His excuse? He never actually expected me to survive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 417
You deserved it 2 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an extraordinarily awful person. You deserve so much better than that.

Comments

Congratulations on getting through the treatments, op. look at it this way. if you had gotten that job, your boss would be a total dick. dodged a bullet, maybe?

My mom left my father less than a month after he went into remission because she "expected him to die and that would have been easier than moving out/getting a divorce". Since he troubled her with living, she had to do things "the hard way".

It's already terrible enough to lie like that, but to actually tell you he was betting on you to die is abhorrent. Congrats on coming to the end of your therapy though, the world is your oyster!

sohigh10 34

It's only one short step to the news.. a newspaper or TV station would probably tear him a new one.

That is honestly so ****** up. But congrats on making it through chemo and radiation!

ajs1987 15

Congrats on beating your disease first of all. Secondly, I think Lysol makes a good product to treat scum like your boss.

I hope you have some documentation somewhere, otherwise you're an idiot for taking someone at their word about something so monumental.

MzZombicidal 36

Yeah, sure, how dare OP have some faith in someone, eh?

PANDORUM89 21

what a ****ing ***hole! this really ticks me off. my mother survived cancer and if her boss had pulled this BS I would've murdered him. He is going to get what he deserves.

Sue him for breach of a verbal contract!