By Anonymous - 27/03/2015 08:17 - Canada - North Vancouver

Today, I was told at my babysitting job that I can't bring my toddler with me. My employer is my best friend. Now I have to find a babysitter for my kid if I want to babysit hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 913
You deserved it 2 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe your best friend can watch your child while your watching her kid.

What a horrible friend. I'd just find a new job so you can babysit both yours and their kid (: Best of luck.

Comments

Don't babysit her kid. It's as simple as that. Guarantee you she will be begging you to one back and that's when you hit her with a pay rise. Your friend is not worth babysitting for. You are doing her a favour regardless that she hopefully pays you.

Tell her you can't watch her kid because you can't find a sitter for your kid.

Cancel at the last minute and tell her it is because you couldn't find a sitter.

That sucks! Find someone who will let you take your kid!

You'd probably be better off not watching her kid anyway since asking you to drop your kid with someone else is pretty damn rude. The only time i could imagine it would be appropriate is on a temporary basis because of illness, or if her child has an immune deficiency.

I quit when my employer told me I couldn't watch my kid with hers once she was born. I watched her kids every day in my own home. She told me, 2 months before I gave birth, that I needed to find my own sitter because she didn't want any attention taken from her kids. I said goodbye right then.

Simple solution. Don't babysit for her.

AnnaGambrell 7

if she was your "friend" she wouldn't make you give up your child so you can watch hers. why cant you bring your child so they can play? seriously its not worth it. your child comes first op

Time to find a new best friend instead of an insensitive bitch