Married life

By ALO - 21/01/2020 05:00 - United States - Bossier City

Today, I found out my husband of 7 years has been cheating on me with "10-15" people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 083
You deserved it 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the_catherine 9

In some way, the worst part is that he’s not even sure about the real number...

I'd reccomend getting tested... and maybe a divorce

Comments

Hey, at least you don't have to worry about the "other woman" -- there are so many!! And by the way you worded it, there might be some dudes in his harem.

the_catherine 9

In some way, the worst part is that he’s not even sure about the real number...

He probably is and the real number is way higher than the range.

the_catherine 9

True, that is very much possible.

I'd reccomend getting tested... and maybe a divorce

Bye. I’m so sorry this happened to you. **** hiiiim

I hope divorce papers will be given to him.

yellow minion 14

you should get tested for stds

Sad. I would get tested. If you caught anything Fast your ass off. Water and dry fast will cure it.

EmDizzle2007 28

We can all keep secrets. It's not difficult.

EmDizzle2007 28

cheating that often and for that long is difficult to keep under wraps unless you're paying for it. Even then, you have to either explain missing money or keep a secret source of income under wraps for just as long.

I am so sorry this happened to you. People seem to find it funny. It is beyond painful. There are many support groups online and on facebook. Use them!

OP, your husband is a dirty, dirty ****. Get tested, lawyer the **** up, and take him for everything he's got.