Gonna make things awkward

By nevermind - 13/08/2019 00:01

Today, while planning for our trip next spring, my friend told me that she's decided that her mom is coming with us. It’s non-negotiable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 676
You deserved it 168

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of course it’s negotiable. Your counter-offer is “No ******* way!”

over 18? then tell her enjoy her trip with her mom.. under 18 and she's paying? deal with it.

Comments

Of course it’s negotiable. Your counter-offer is “No ******* way!”

over 18? then tell her enjoy her trip with her mom.. under 18 and she's paying? deal with it.

I dont know or heard of many under 18s going on a holiday overseas without their parents or any form of supervision.

Repeat after me: "then you are not coming."

LostSoul 19

At least you get to go on trips. You can always chose to not go with your friend and her mom. Some people would just be happy being able to go.

your misunderstanding it. her and her friend already booked a holiday together without one friends mum. now the mother wants to come and the mothers dsughter is saying its non negotiable. i wouldnt be happy if my mates mother was going to come on a holiday with my and my mate after we planned n booked it together.

LostSoul 19

I am not misunderstanding anything. You know how many people would be happy to just be able to go on vacation? Most people are too busy trying to feed themselves and their kids. Oh no, her friend wants her mom to go. Tell her friend no, don't go, go alone, or just suck it up and be happy you are getting a vacation. Wow, so hard.

did you delete your reply? i got a notification saying yoh replied but can't see it here. not bad mouthing just wondering is all.

Of course it's negotiable. Mom comes, you stay. Mom can have your ticket and you spend quality time alone.

Peaches1914 13
EmDizzle2007 28

so... you were doing it all for the nookie and she's telling you stick in your... yeah??

slowhandjp 16

Why don't you bring your father?