By pinoyson - 11/10/2009 21:24 - United States

Today, I was texting a girl that I've liked for some time. When I asked her what she was doing, she replied "texting and p.s. I love you". I replied by telling her my feelings for her. Turns out "p.s. I love you" was the name of the movie she was watching with her friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 919
You deserved it 12 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aww. Didn't it kind of sound like a random thing for her to say? That sucks anyway. Hopefully you didn't scare her.

Comments

dudeitsdanny 9

I agree with 38, actually. When someone sent me a text message asking "do you like my ******?" I looked it up as a song before assuming she was asking me if I liked hers. You don't just assume she will randomly tell you she loves you.

#89, actually, I've been told that randomly before. People do it all the time. Like sometimes they'll be like, "Oh, by the way, I love you." and I'm just like "Wait, what?" it's a common thing. but either way, it's jumping to a conclusion. and if you haven't heard of the movie, it's even easier to get confused. OP: that sucks. I would've replied with "... That was really random... O.o" but that's just me....

wazdog 4

I'm a LITTLE more lenient about texts. I still try to use entire sentences and words, unless my text is going to be really freaking long. So I'm not as anal about people texting as I am about people on instant message or a blog. I have to say though, while I might not have automatically gotten to the conclusion that she was watching a movie because of how she worded that, I can guaranteee I wouldn't have jumped to the "zomg she totally loves me!" conclusion. The wording was way too weird.

riku3220 2

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

It really is your fault for not knowing about the movie. It only makes sense that the text was talking about it. It would be too strange of a text otherwise.

gigi37 0

Are you serious? Not everyone cares to be "up to date" on movies. I didn't know what movie this was until looking it up. And since it seemed like it turned into a flop, I don't blame the OP for the miscommunication. It's the girls fault for not stating more clearly that she was watching a movie and assuming OP knew what she was talking about

Girl: texting a ps.I love you Guy: Ive loved u ever since i laid my eyes on u! Ur beautiful and funny and smart and i

I really hope this is secretly someone from Ontario, finally posting Rob's story... If not, the same thing happened to a kid in my grade he's still chirped almopst daily about it, even though it happened over a year ago...I lol'd.

awe. at least she knows you like her now! :)

awww that sucks, what did she say? you gotta tell a girl your feelings sometime, it's good to do that. it makes you a man, and it's just good to do. waitling forever isn't always good lol.

You remember that big monkey on your back? Well it's gone now. At least she knows how you feel.

wakawakawaka_fml 0

YDI for liking a girl who has terrible taste in movies.