By im_not_me - 09/12/2009 12:31 - Australia

Today, I was talking to my girlfriend on Facebook. She's in the forces, and it was her birthday. I asked her if she liked the flowers I sent her. She thanked me, then asked if she could remove our relationship status. When I asked why, she said, "It's not like we're really going out anymore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 463
You deserved it 2 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that just means she's already cheated on you and just wants to justify her actions by insinuating you both knew the relationship was over

Ouch. But your probably better off without her in the long run. Get yourself a hottie that actually lives in the same country as you and bang her **** off!!

Comments

vale2199 0

well let me tell ya. there are only 2 types of chicks that are in the military. bull dykes and ******. which sounds like her?

I'm sorry but she's right. I mean, if she's not feeling it anymore, and you two are really distant from each other. and you now have a internet relationship, it's not worth anymore.

Origin05 0

Vale2199 you're a pig. I'm a military female and neither.. mysogonistic attitudes are disgusting. I pray you aren't a member of the armed services.

Ouch...dude she's totally getting boned by some other dude....let it go...

maybe she's just a realistic person, who realises that long distance relationships don't count

Oh right! So my friend who dated an army guy for two years and only saw him once every few months and is now married to him counts for nothing? I have no respect for those kind of statements. They show absolute, 100%, unquestionable ignorance.

MangeMoi_fml 0

@ a_e_iownu..She wouldnt be a bitch for breaking up with him, she'd be a bitch for the way she went about doing it. Also, I find this kind of hard to believe. Why would she ask if she could change the status on facebook..wouldnt she just do it?...I guess.

starlon 0

Depends on what country you support, hes Australian, im supposing his girl is in the Ausy troops.

You never should have let her leave the house. YDI. Plus, she knows how to use a gun, no me gusta.