Ambien dissociation

By Anonymous - 24/11/2009 12:53 - United States

Today, I woke up after taking a sleeping pill for the first time. I started in on a number of chores, including paying bills, when I noticed a new charge on my online credit card bill from 1am. I bought $120 worth of meat from an infomercial. It's non-refundable. I'm vegetarian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 162
You deserved it 12 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MoonyIce 0

Yet another vegetarian FML that proves humans were meant to be omnivores.

Wait...what? There are meat infomercials?

Comments

MoonyIce 0

Yet another vegetarian FML that proves humans were meant to be omnivores.

tyhillman 0

Amen, but there are always going to people who don't agree with eating meat. I would gladly take all that meat from the OP though haha.

You were coherent enough to order that much meat, but magically don't remember it? YDI.

Sleep events with amnesia are quite common, especially with pills like Ambien. I've known someone on sleeping pills who walked to the gas station on the corner of our street, bought a pack of cigarettes and a bag of chips, ate the chips and smoked half the pack, then went back to bed and didn't remember a thing the next morning. It's a fairly common side effect. Though I'm questioning why the poster would buy meat if she's a vegetarian. During most sleep events, a person will go about their normal, day-to-day life, not do something contrary to what they would usually do during a normal alert and awake state. Also, this sounds WAY too much like the FML about the VegHead who got drunk as hell then ate a few pounds of hamburger meat. I'm considering calling shenanigans.

Wait...what? There are meat infomercials?

Sun_Kissed18 25

You mean, you DON'T buy your meat from a tv infomercial!?

delfinofrank 0

Why are you a vegetarian? Do you want to end up a crippled skeleton with no protein?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, that's better than a questionmarkfreak.

Nah, not really. You know who else was vegetarian? Hitler. *scnr* ;)

mollie1 0

Ohhh... that's disgusting. Donate it to a shelter. And if what you took was an Ambien, you should know that what you did is pretty typical for people who react poorly to that drug.

LemonadePink 0

The pill made you show your true self. Eat the meat, get over it.

lol wow, time for a change in diet lol

Well either donate it of eat it, not an fml

alex_vik 0

Well, if you're not gonna eat it, then give it to me.