By anonymous - 20/06/2012 14:09 - United Kingdom

Today, I was so out of it from a lack of sleep and an accidental antihistamine overdose, I tried to offer my cat a cup of tea, and actually got pissed off when he didn't reply. It took me a good five minutes to understand what just happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 132
You deserved it 6 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What kind of cat doesn't want a cup of tea?!?!

gTOtheT 7

Yeah I hate it when I overdose and my cat won't take my tea. So rude.

Comments

perdix 29

For some reason I read this as you offering your cat tea and the cat peeing on you.

Wait, so it's NOT normal to offer tea to your cat? ( ._.)

kevin1873 1

I'm going to take a pretty good educated guess and say you're a girl and this would have happened to you even without the overdose ;-)

Something makes me think that wasn't a very educated guess

dixiefoxx 22

Do you think any girl would do that in her right mind..? I know a few guys that would probably do the same thing as OP without an overdose.

isis_morrigan 18

Obviously not a good educated guess since all you did was make unfounded assumptions.

kaileylovesyew 4

Thats not an educated guess. Thats u being a sexist bastard!!!!

cptmorgan6 8

Don't lie OP. We all know you didnt overdose on anything. You're just a crazy cat lady who talks to her cats and gets upset when all 36 of them don't respond.

JoeParris 1

You're allowed to curse on here, you know. Watch this! **** **** fuckity **** ****. See. No repercussions.

Nay nay! Your repercussion is getting thumbed up.

My cat does the SAME thing.... Where is this world headed to?

Too many antihistamines can make you do crazy things.

Just saying because I know from experience. I took 2 antihistamine pills once instead of 1 (as the box recommended) and started feeling quite fuzzy and like I was floating on the inside.

#82 I have pretty much no friends, so yeah, I have no life and rarely ever get out except for going to work...

#86 - I will be your friend ^.^ Friendship FTW

Get out more then girl! Your young & pretty & should be having a ball. Seize the day!!

I did that with my dog once but I was serious and he didn't reply but I kept offering.... HIM A BONE