By Anonymous - 26/12/2009 05:16 - United States

Today, I was riding the train home, and I sat in the row in front of a homeless woman. I noticed an old man staring at me. I got off the train after a long 6 stops, and the old man who had been staring at me walks up to me and says "The lady behind you was flicking lice onto you the whole time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 846
You deserved it 2 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

:O Oh my, he should have told you earlier . Last! >_>

I would have socked him in the face because he didn't tell me earlier. Actually, in real life, I wouldn't do that. I would just mention it to him angrily. But because I'm on the internet, I can pretend to be a big, tough guy who would kick someone's ass for stepping on my sneakers.

Comments

SB_0829 0

Dye your hair, if it isnt already. When I was younger, I had to live with 11 different ppl. I would get it all the time and my step mother said it was because I was dirty. Lice cannot live in dirty, permed, or dyed hair. Thats why no one besides me would get it, all the other girls in the house were older and colored their hair regularly.

mirage_bks 0

That's just terrible! I usually come here for entertainment purposes, but this is an actual FML! I don't know what I would've done (probably cry) if I were you. Sorry. Totally sucks!

dontworrybehappi 0

My oldest daughter brought home lice constantly for years. The way I finally got rid of it was to put hair grease in it and leave it overnight. I put a shower cap on her head to protect everything around her. Then wash it in the morning and use the nit comb. It would be much easier to get rid of the adults than to try and get rid of the nits. ugg, now my head itches. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

everybody!!! the man did tell her! it's better than nothing!!!

bally22 0
danthemanfosho 0

how can the guy see lice you need a magnifying glass to see them usually

boatkicker 4

Lice are about the size of half a grain of rice. nits (lice eggs) are the tiny hard-to-see things.

Holy crap that's so freaking disturbing 0.o

xmagicgirlxx 0

yes you can flick lice. P. Humanas Capilus is the human louse that lives on the head and if put from head to head it will still lay eggs and cause harm. im in the parasitology field.

Coccinelle_fml 15

I remember having lice as a kid and how hard I fought them so I'm actually scared by this.